Mustache (s)
T H I R O S S //




Annyeongg !

Navigation : touch hover image



Stories Owner Friends Tutobies

hello peeps ! Welcome to my blogs . still newbie ., Hope u guys enjoy the lovely moment in my blog ! ^^




Awesome people


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edited By: Miss A ^^
Others: ? ? ?

Happy Or Sad ?

Yeahh . Act , this title is nothing .. hahaa . aku juz nak cakap yang i'll wearingg spectacles . That title described my feelings . I wait too long to wear spec act . But , when i can wear it , i juz dunt know my feelings that moment . i juz dunt understand . i've to be excited , right ? But , it just a relax feel that i feel . ohh . that time , act i feel sad cuz yeah . that spec have to pay right ? i just feel sympathy for my mom . that cost hundreds . But , my mom just pay without saying anything . Cuz she want the bez for her daughter right ?
I just feel sad and happy cuz i had a mother that such a lovely ..

I juz hope , if i still alive . I wanna be a mother like her . such a proud . :)))

End of this story , i would say that i love my mom .. So much ..