Mustache (s)
T H I R O S S //




Annyeongg !

Navigation : touch hover image



Stories Owner Friends Tutobies

hello peeps ! Welcome to my blogs . still newbie ., Hope u guys enjoy the lovely moment in my blog ! ^^




Awesome people


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edited By: Miss A ^^
Others: ? ? ?

My Story My Choice



My story my choice , right ? Sombong ? scroll kat atas tekan butang ‘X’ kat my tab . tak faham ? baca this story …. :)))))))))))

hari ni daa masuk 5 hari sekola buka .. emm , dunt know sad or happy . both maybe .. sad cuz teacher is so firm and strict . happy cuz im in one class with my bestfriend . maybe :\  . So , this time im will story about school maybe or friend that I meet or about teacher or boyfie maybe . HAHA XD ! sorry okay . im single :))) taken ? dah . taken by future husband . Acece … HoHo . jealous ? okay please . Tinggg . idea came .. hee . aku dah check-in tuisyen skrg . form 3 lha katakan . PBSMR . huhh . sometimes pbs makes me happy cuz  that question from pbs’s books sometimes easy sometimes hard for me . Pbs makes me feel tired too . Yah , u know right . Homework , Pbs . Ohh . Homework form 3 is tooooooooooooooo different than form 2 . srsly .! Ohh . tuisyen . forgot about that . that tuisyen is so awesome for me . Cuz every teacher is good and not so strict . Not like school I mean . But , teacher from school is awesome too . Yahh . that teacher from tuisyen is so kind . But , ahh . all students that one class with me always make me sigh . They always makes noise . Yahh . It juz because all the teacher  is so kind .  my class has emm just 12 pupils . tuisyen , right ? not school . it just have 3 boys . it makes me happy then . :))))  . Cuz sometimes boys a bit troublesome , right ? I admit that I want the class with boys . Cuz their mind is open-minded than girls I think . or their mind is different . it just that . I want in one class with them cuz their mind . Not for their  face , okayy .

Act , my class had only 1 boy . poor boy right ? but its okay . as long he keep his mouth shut . But , recently 2 boys came . Ohh . That give me stress act . That boy is so noise . it can make me not focusing at teacher . That why I hate boys I think . hahaa . Sorry boys . if u can keep your tounge shut , its okay . Or u’re kind . If u kind , u don’t disturb my focus right ? So , shut ur mouth or be kind is same thing for me . it doesn’t matter at all for me when u make noise and not disturb . its okay . as long u don’t disturb me . I juz feel sorry for the teacher that teach us . He is so kind that he can’t angry us . I don’t like this type of teacher act . Teacher had a rensponsibilities for make their students quiet , right ? I dunt know that my rensponsibilities is right or not . if not , im sorry . cuz im not good in BI at all . I just try my best cuz I love BI so much … srsly . So . back to the story mory , that boy that make me stress . If u in my place I think u’ll stress too .

U know that thing  that the boys make that meke me stress . HAHAHAHHAHAA ! I laugh for my own word . That day , or hour is Math time . So , math need a counting , right ? u can guess ? If u can guess u are in my place too , I guess .. hahahhahaha . laugh again . He count the answer is so loudly !!! yah . for example ,, -1+2 =1  . That number  he count . OHH . that class fill with his voice . That make me so stress . I can’t focus or count my own question . Stresssssssssssssssssssssssss ! . I hope my friend not read this . Hahaa . im so sure that she tell all the pupils in that class . im so sure about that ! OHH please .Hope u will not tell that students .. :))))))))))))